CROP AT THE TOP EVENTS
It takes a lot of work to put on a great event for you and it's a labor of love for us. To ensure we are able to continue to provide fun, high-quality events, we begin preparing well in advance. We order and purchase supplies, class materials, food and beverage, etc. in advance. To ensure we are able to put on a memorable and quality event, we have the following policy regarding cancellations.
TERMS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
Registration for an event constitutes acknowledgement and acceptance of the cancellation policy.
1. We cannot guarantee against mechanical failure of heating, air conditioning, hot tubs, TVs, satellite receivers, WiFi service speed or availability, VCRs, or any other appliances, fixtures, or equipment. We will make every reasonable effort to have repairs done quickly and efficiently. No refunds will be made due to failure of appliances, home systems, fixtures, or equipment. No refunds for early departures (less days than reserved). No refunds will be given for delayed arrival.
2. “Acts of God”: Neither Owner nor Agent shall be liable for events beyond their control which may interfere with Guest(s) occupancy, including but not limited to “Acts of God”, acts of governmental agencies, fire, strikes, war, power outages, or inclement weather. NO REBATE OR REFUND will be offered in these circumstances.
3. Four (4) day crop events must have a minimum of ten (10) registered guests for the event. If fewer than ten (10) guests have registered for a 4 day crop the event may be converted to a 3 day event or cancelled. Guests will be notified of any changes or cancellations a minimum of 14 days prior to the event date.
4. If a four (4) day event is converted to a three (3) day event, the difference between the three (3) day rate and the four (4) day rate (minus electronic payment fees) will be refunded by check to participants who have registered for a four (4) day event that does not meet the minimum registered guest requirements.
5. Spaces will not be held for future events without payment.
6. Cancellations must be made by email (Info@SkyviewMtnCottage.com) at least 30 business days prior to the event start date.
7. No refunds will be given for any reason for cancellations given 30 or fewer business days prior to the event start date.
8. You may send a substitute in your place. The paid registration fee will be applied towards the substitute's registration and not refunded. The individual parties involved in the substitution will be responsible for any repayment from one party to another.
9. Any event with fewer than ten (10) participants may be cancelled fourteen (14) or more days prior to the event start date. Participants will be notified of event cancellation by email. Registration fees (minus any electronic payment fees) will be refunded to participants of cancelled events by check within fifteen (15) days of the event cancellation.
10. Any service or transactions fees such as electronic payment fees do not qualify for a refund. This amount will automatically be deducted from any refund given.
11. Cancellations may not be transferred or applied to future events or other attendees.
1. Groups that make reservations using the short-term rental agreement are subject to the terms of cancellations within the agreement.
2. Any service or transactions fees such as electronic payment fees do not qualify for a refund. This amount will automatically be deducted from any refund, if a refund is given.
3. Cancellations may not be transferred or applied to future events or other attendees.
4. You may send a substitute in your place. All payments made will be applied towards the substitute's reservation (not refunded). The individual parties involved in the substitution will be responsible for any repayment from one party to another.